Past Articles from Paul Rokeby-Thomas
Paul Rokeby-Thomas lives in Port Alberni, BC. He started playing disc golf in May 2020. It took him five months to figure out you can stand next to a basket while holding up one finger and people will think you got an ace. Paul has been working on his mental game since he choked at the city finals of cross country running in grade 4. It is still a work in progress.
Other Popular Topics
The field may look similar, but it just means more.
Apr 19, 2023 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Opinion with 0 comments
When income is on the line, punishments need to reflect that.
Aug 11, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Opinion with 0 comments
Nate Sexton rallied with four straight birdies to keep his streak alive.
Feb 27, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in News with 0 comments
84 videos that will help you crush your New Year's disc golf resolutions.
Jan 4, 2022 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Instruction, Opinion with 0 comments
Myelin, muscle memory, and the acquisition of motor skills
Mar 17, 2021 by Paul Rokeby-Thomas in Analysis with 0 comments
- 2023 MVP Open Recap: Matty O Becomes Matty 1
- 2023 US Women’s Disc Golf Championships Preview: Tattar Chasing Grand Slam
- The Upshot: USWDGC Preview, Losing WR Jackson, Champions Cup [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]
- IDGC Losing WR Jackson, Jim Warner Courses due to Pine Beetle; Champions Cup Moving to November 2024
- The Upshot: MVP Open, DGPT Season Recap [Pres. by Pound Disc Golf]